Re: Doc changes - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: Doc changes
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Sun, 2003-02-23 at 14:57, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Rod Taylor writes:
>
> > New CREATE TABLE:
> > http://www.rbt.ca/docs/reference/sql-createtable.html#SQL-CREATETABLE-REFERENCES-FRAGMENT
>
> Sorry, but that is very ugly.  Unless you also provide stylesheet updates
> with this, I don't think we can accept that.

Minor changes made to indenting.

Cleaned up a good chunk of the 'repeatable' elements to be clearer.

Anyway, I think it looks as good as the old version did -- but could be
wrong ;)  Any further suggestions?

I link to createtable, as it is the poorest of the set.

NOTE: The change of brackets on the CREATE CONSTRAINT TRIGGER change.

They're quoted in the original -- but that isn't how one types in the
function name.

Any suggestions on further formatting or style?

--
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc

Attachment