Re: urgent: db corruption - invalid TIDs? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: urgent: db corruption - invalid TIDs?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I don't know if this is terribly helpful, but the message was around in
7.2.x, look at src/backend/access/heap/heapam.c around line 1808 (or
1823 in the 7.3.x code)

That said, I've not seen it before, perhaps you can expand upon what
your function is doing?

Robert Treat