Satus Report - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Satus Report
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Can we get a status report on various folks activities regarding
postgresql advocacy? Perhaps a couple of lines on what has been done or
if you need help regarding something. According to the todo list I see
the following people working on things:

* Add language strings for the 7.3 press release to Advocacy database

afaik this is done by Justin.

* Match translations for those strings

Justin, is there a way to determine where we stand on this? Look through
the translation interface?

* Finish html coding of monster labs case study (Robert)

I've not received any feedback about this (it's available at
http://advocacy.postgresql.org/casestudies/monsterlabs/ ) so I'll assume
that no one has any issues on it and put the links up on the main case
studies list.

* Finish collaboration of press contact lists (Josh/Marc)

??

* Create media kit (Lucas, Gavin)

??

* Enhance capability for adding news items for advocacy

??

* Document core values / mission statement / code of conduct (Justin?
Bruce? Gavin)

thought someone had started on this?

* Collect list of contacts for press release organiser(s) to get quotes
from (Gavin)

??

* Collate list of awards

(Marc?)

* List of upcoming postgresql related events (Gavin)

If you need help on this, lmk, I have a list of several, and have
submitted some to the php.net site.

* Contact Enterprise Solutions Center

Anyone active on this?

Robert Treat