Re: New Portal in Place, DNS switched ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: New Portal in Place, DNS switched ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Two thoughts:

Are there any plans to 'strip' the users lounge of duplicated
information?  (outdated news, various links, etc.).

Will advocacy, gborg, archives, techdocs, etc. be updated to include
links back to the portal site?

BTW, the 'Users Lounge' search link is broken.
http://www.postgresql.org/search.cgi no longer exists.

--
Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>

PGP Key: http://www.rbt.ca/rbtpub.asc