Re: [GENERAL] v7.3.1 Bundled and Released ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Copeland
Subject Re: [GENERAL] v7.3.1 Bundled and Released ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 2003-01-04 at 04:27, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Greg Copeland writes:
>
> > Just a reminder, there still doesn't appear to be a 7.3.1 tag.
>
> There is a long tradition of systematically failing to tag releases in
> this project.  Don't expect it to improve.

Well, I thought I remembered from the "release team" thread that it was
said there was a "punch list" of things that are done prior to actually
releasing.  If not, it certainly seems like we need one.  If there is
one, tagging absolutely needs to be on it.  If we have one and this is
already on the list, seems we need to be eating our own food.  ;)

--
Greg Copeland <greg@copelandconsulting.net>
Copeland Computer Consulting