Re: getColumnLabel return value - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: getColumnLabel return value
Date
misleading Exception handling  (Michael Adler <adler@glimpser.org>)
List pgsql-jdbc
Andras,

I guess it boils down to what you thing the comment is. I think the
common understanding is the the comment is something like

"this column holds the name of the user"

as opposed to the display name.

I gather that you disagree; does anyone else have any comments on this?

Dave