Re: Next PR Steps WAS: E-mail blues - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Next PR Steps WAS: E-mail blues
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 12:33, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Robert,
>
> > I'm not sure where this should get put...should it just be a news
> > item or were
> > you thinking of something else?
>
> The lead news item, I was thinking.  For that matter, we should try to
> generate news items at least 3/month, just to keep people interested.

Did you see my earlier email? 3/month seems acceptable if we hire
someone to do it full time ;-)

Seriously though, if no one has any issues with the release notice on
advocacy, I will look into getting the translations into the system.

> > fwiw I did some very light cleaning and fixed the typo josh mentioned
> > earlier.
>
> Where's your version?

I overwrote the version on the server.

> > The only addition I would have to the list you sent me would be to
> > note that
> > we can post press releases to databasejournal.com
>
> Plus we need to do our own postings to NewsForge.net.

ok, I also plan on putting it on the sourceforge site today when I
upload the rpm's.  Why don't you forward on the list to Mark then.

Robert Treat