Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Date
Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 03:28, Dave Page wrote:
> www is a closed group consisting of a few of us who actually do the work
> on the sites.

This is one of the primary reasons the sites are so fractured. We have 4
different mailing lists for website development (and I'm not counting
advocacy as one of those) and the folks maintaining those lists seem to
be against letting anyone into their fiefdoms.

Robert Treat