Re: pg_dump 7.3rc1 with 7.2 server. - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: pg_dump 7.3rc1 with 7.2 server.
Date
List pgsql-admin
I've not tested it, so I can say 100% for sure, but if I had to guess
I'd say that those dumps wont work if you try to restore to 7.2.1 so you
need to switch back to the proper version asap.

(Things like opaque functions getting rewritten to new types come to
mind)

Robert Treat