mislaid reference to update script for after 7.3 upgrade - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oliver Elphick
Subject mislaid reference to update script for after 7.3 upgrade
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I'm pretty sure I saw a reference within the last 3 or 4 weeks on one of
the mailing lists to a script that would put in place, after an upgrade
to 7.3, dependency information that would have been automatically
created if the schema had been created ab initio in 7.3.  However, I
can't find it in a mailing list search.

Can anyone give me a URL for that, or have I sdreamed it?

Isle of Wight, UK
http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver
========================================   "To show forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and      thy faithfulness
everynight."     Psalms 92:2