Re: [Solved] A result was returned by the statement, when - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: [Solved] A result was returned by the statement, when
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Timothy,

What actually happens is that the select returns the values of the
functions.

So simply if you have a select foo() where foo returns 1 then you will
get the following a column named foo, and a value of 1 for it,
regardless of what foo does internally.

The result set is from the select, not the function.

Dave