Re: Database Design tool - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Dan Hrabarchuk
Subject Re: Database Design tool
Date
List pgsql-sql
gASQL is a gnome-db client that looks like it has a lot of promise. The
only problem is I've never been able to get the application to run
properly. I'm using RedHat 8.0 on my desktop. The last official version
does not install properly. If I grab a CVS copy, I go through dependency
hell. Has anyone ever actually gotten gASQL to work?

Dan