Re: PHP and PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: PHP and PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
a typo me thinks.  checkout phpPgAdmin, a web based admin tool for
postgresql written completely in php. Also be sure to check out our next
generation of the software, webdb. more info is available at
http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net

Robert Treat