Re: Looking for foreign key guinea pigs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas O'Dowd
Subject Re: Looking for foreign key guinea pigs
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Stephan,

Sounds good. I might be able to help you out with those tests as I'd
love this problem to be fixed. I actually removed all RI and replaced
them with triggers because of the problems I was having. I might be a
bit slow getting back to you each time though as my plate is pretty
full. You can grab me off-list for more info.

Tom.

--
Thomas O'Dowd  - A Noop a day, helps you work rest and play!
tom@nooper.com - http://nooper.co.jp