Re: Analysis of ganged WAL writes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Copeland
Subject Re: Analysis of ganged WAL writes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Well, I was thinking that aio may not be available on all platforms,
thus the conditional compile option.   On the other hand, wouldn't you
pretty much want it either on or off for all instances?  I can see that
it would be nice for testing though.  ;)

Greg