Re: OID order = INSERT order? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian von Bidder
Subject Re: OID order = INSERT order?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 2002-09-24 at 16:42, Roland Roberts wrote:

> Didn't they (appear to) change long ago in the dark ages when rows had
> an epoch attached to them so you were never really updating anything?

afaict we now live in the even darker age when we're still not updating
things, but cannot even access the old versions of columns anymore...[1]

No, can't remember oids changing.

cheers
-- vbi

[1] I'm *not* complaining. I *like* dark!

--
secure email with gpg                           http://fortytwo.ch/gpg

NOTICE: subkey signature! request key 92082481 from keyserver.kjsl.com

Attachment