Re: User Defined Functions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From kbase
Subject Re: User Defined Functions
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks, this answers some of my questions
I found out that you can even write your UDF's in Perl, which are great
news (http://www.devx.com/dbzone/articles/renaker03/renaker03-1.asp)

However, I haven't found any reference to writing UDF's in Java. I
suppose it's possible. Am I wrong? How is UDF writing in other languages
than C/C++/SQL supported?

thanks!
- Ricardo