Re: encoding & formatting for this list? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oliver Elphick
Subject Re: encoding & formatting for this list?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 2002-09-04 at 17:39, Patrick Bakker wrote:
> I'm noticing that my messages to the list are formatted in a much smaller font. I would like to send my messages in
thesame format as all the other messages to the list but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have Outlook in plain
textmode. The encoding was set on Western Europe (Windows) for previously sent messages but I have that to UTF8 for
thismessage.

> Can anybody explain why my messages appear as they do?
> Any help would be much appreciated.

You are actually sending HTML mail, with a plaintext part as well.  The
HTML specifies <FONT SIZE=2>.

Find a way to turn off HTML altogether.  It's completely useless in
email.

Isle of Wight, UK
http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver
     "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, who
      gives to all men generously and without reproach, and
      it will be given to him."           James 1:5