Re: Impending freeze - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: Impending freeze
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Oops, my fault for being imprecise.
>
> I was wondering what time of day with timezone. Someone suggested end of today
> but that means different times to different people.

This is what Marc said yesterday:

Yup, I believe that it is the case that both the US and Canada
"celebrate"
labour day on Monday, correct?  If so, then let's put the freeze on
effective 8:30amADT on Tuesday morning, at which point I'll put a tag in
place, and will package Beta1 up for the initial round of testing ...

I don't know if that suggestion will go through or not, but I can't see
why not.