From Robert Treat
Subject Re: @(#)Mordred Labs advisory 0x0003: Buffer overflow in
Date
Re: @(#)Mordred Labs advisory 0x0003: Buffer overflow in  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Let me see if I have my "release dates" straight:

A 7.2.2 release in the next week or so that fixes the bugtraq buffer
overflows and timestamp issues

A 7.3 beta on Sept 1st that has all the new schema jazz and also the
fixes for opaque (as well as other stuff from todo) during which time we
get more security auditing

Hopefully an official 7.3 release on October 1.

7.4/8.0 development will start and native windows and PITR patches can
start being submitted for that?

Robert Treat