Re: Standard replication interface? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Copeland
Subject Re: Standard replication interface?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Well, that's a different issue.  ;)

I initially wanted to get feedback to see if anyone else thought the
concept might hold some merit.

I take it from your answer you think it might...but are scratching your
head wondering exactly what it entails...

Greg