Re: Is this valid? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Robert Treat
Subject Re: Is this valid?
Date
List pgsql-sql
I'm going to ask the crazy question of what language/interface are you
using to interact with postgres? Based on my interpretation of your
question I'd say that won't break (though one of your queries might
fail) but then again I may be totally misreading what you wrote...

Robert Treat