Basic replication query - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rob Brown-Bayliss
Subject Basic replication query
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I am looking for ways to replicate several remote dataabses over night,
and perhapse at intervals during the day.

My setup will have a master DB at the head office, and copies at each
branch.

The update will happen over a dial up, that is each branch will dial up
the main office to replicate.  So this will have to happen twice each
night. First the branch will upload it's changes, get in changes from
the main office, then later on check in to get changes from the other
branches...

Any ideas on how to go about it,  should I use pgreplica or roll my own?

Thanks