Re: web archiving - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Matt Price
Subject Re: web archiving
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi Phialip, et al,

well, wget is nice, and htdig/mngosearch both seem great; but I want to
be able to enter extra data about the web pages (author names, comments,
subject/key word entries...)so that the database starts to resemble a
bibliographic database.  That is, I want other people to be able to take
advantage of work that I and other data-entry slaves do when we enter
the url's.

does htat seem silly?

matt