Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin4 speed - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin4 speed
Date
List pgadmin-support
A good suggestion, but there are a few things wrong with that.

1. Not everyone has python installed on Windows 10, at least not by default. So it requires python
to be downloaded and installed just to run PgAdmin4.
2. Many of us do not want to use PgAdmin4 in a browser. We want it in standalone mode.
3. It's a workaround that says it's ok to ignore a major problem.

Melvin Davidson 🎸
www.youtube.com/unusedhero/videos
Folk Alley - All Folk - 24 Hours a day
www.folkalley.com