Re: allow online change primary_conninfo - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sergei Kornilov
Subject Re: allow online change primary_conninfo
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello

This might be not the right way, but I can't think of a better way to not switch to a different method than split of
lastSourceFailedprocessing and starting new source. Something like refactoring in first attached patch. I move
RequestXLogStreaminglogic from lastSourceFailed processing and add new pendingRestartSource indicator.

Second patch is mostly the same as previous version but uses new pendingRestartSource mechanism instead of
lastSourceFailed.

Thanks in advance!

regards, Sergei
Attachment