Re: a couple of minor itches: RI Trigger Names, and - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ryan Bradetich
Subject Re: a couple of minor itches: RI Trigger Names, and
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Yep,

That is what I am doing now.  Joe pointed me to his patch that did it
the SQL way :)

I would rather not re-invent work that someone else has already and has
committed to the tree.  Joe did a nice job, so I'd rather apply his work
to my older tree if I could.  Looks like it will be too much trouble, so
I'll manually update the system catalogs for now, and patiently wait for
7.3 :)

Thanks,

- Ryan