Re: [BUGS] BUG #14897: Segfault on statitics SQL request - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14897: Segfault on statitics SQL request
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Vincent Lachenal <vincent.lachenal@gmail.com> writes:
> Here is the resut of pg_config:

Hmm ... there are some nondefault compiler flags that they're sticking in,
but nothing that isn't used by other distros AFAIK.

> If it is not help, I will recreate database and inject dump. It could be a
> migration bug.

It would certainly be good to see if you can reproduce the crash from a
freshly-loaded copy of that dump file.

> Archlinux does not provide debugging symbol package and my other computer
> is under Gentoo (and it will take a long time to have a stable release). If
> bug persists, I will open a bug on Archlinux bugtracker.

Ugh.  With no symbols we couldn't learn anything very useful from a core
dump.