Re: Archive of postgresql needed. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oliver Elphick
Subject Re: Archive of postgresql needed.
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 2002-04-22 at 07:07, Richard A Lough wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need a copy of the Debian package of postgresql-7.1.3-7
>
> If anyone knows where a download is available, I'd be
> grateful. A reply by email would be nice too, as it's
> kinda urgent.

I can supply that; what's the problem that requires it?

     "If my people, which are called by my name, shall
      humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and
      turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from
      heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal
      their land."    II Chronicles 7:14

Attachment