Re: tzcode update - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: tzcode update
Date
List pgsql-patches
"Heikki Linnakangas" <heikki@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>> I'll add some tests to cover timestamps > 2038.

> Attached is a new patch, with a couple of new regression tests. No other
> changes.

Applied with minor revisions --- I found a couple of portability
problems while testing here.  int64_fast_t is already defined in
some system headers and causes a conflict, so I just made it be int64
instead.  Also there were undefined references to INT32_MIN and
INT32_MAX, which could possibly have been fixed with more #include's,
but I thought replacing them with a cast-based overflow check was at
least as good.

            regards, tom lane