Re: Arch (was RE: Refactoring of command.c ) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alessio Bragadini
Subject Re: Arch (was RE: Refactoring of command.c )
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 06:44, Tom Lane wrote:

> Hmm.  I'd surely be the last to claim that CVS is the be-all and end-all
> of software archiving systems.  But is BitKeeper, or arch, or anything
> else enough better to justify the pain of switching?  This is intended
> as an honest question, not flamebait --- I haven't looked closely at
> the alternatives.

There was a discussion on Slashdot a couple of weeks ago, with (as
usual) some interesting comments out of the lot. It's at
http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=27540&threshold=4&mode=flat
including comments from Subversion's Karl Fogel.

--
Alessio F. Bragadini        alessio@albourne.com
APL Financial Services        http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"    -- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925