Re: User Quota Implementation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: User Quota Implementation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Jonah H. Harris" <jharris@tvi.edu> writes:
> If I recall correctly, I never got a response.  I can still get it done
> quickly and probably before the July 1st feature freeze (if that's still
> the date).  Tom, Bruce, Josh, et al what are your thoughts if I submit a
> patch in the next few days?  Is everyone already too busy reviewing the
> current patches?

I don't actually believe that this can be done at the drop of a hat ---
at least not in a way that will perform acceptably.  I haven't seen a
design proposal that looks like it will work, anyway.  What do you
intend to check exactly, where, and how often?