Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Licence: GNU/GPL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ned Wolpert
Subject Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Licence: GNU/GPL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I've like the variations of the theme for this, especially the simplisty
of the one below.  The only thing that may be adventagous to change is
to say:    "PostgreSQL developers are uncomfortable with such restrictions"
rather than using the word "Many". However, as listed sounds fine to me.

Maybe this is confrontational, but does it make sense to give a list of
a few things wrong with the GPL?  I'm unsure if that would be benfitial
or just confrontational, since it would sound like an attack against the
GPL license directly.