Re: - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From lee
Subject Re:
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
> That depends on how you set up your "postgres" user account.  This doesn't
> have a whole lot to do with PostgreSQL's side of things.
>
> > and should be issueing the createdb from same shell I
> > issues the /usr/bin/postmaster command from ? :)

okay I finally got the postgres thing ironed out NP I just changed (der)
the passwd which allowed me execution of createdb 'blah'
finally......fine

I opened up pgaccess to open the newly created database and its gives me
this;
Error trying to connect to database 'blah' on host localhost\
PostgreSQL error
message: Connection to database failed
FATAL 1: Database 'blah' OID18720 has disappeared from pg_database

which step have I missed

lee
-====