Re: Problems with truncated BLOB - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Mihael Vrbanec
Subject Re: Problems with truncated BLOB
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi Mike,

> I'm definitely just using the new driver, here's my classpath:
>
> /usr/java/jdk1.3.1/lib/tools.jar:.:/opt/orion/lib/jdbc7.2dev-1.2.jar
>
> (downloaded the jdbc jar from jdbc.postgresql.org this morning)
>
> Might I suggest it's something to do with bytea support from 7.1 to
> 7.2b3? ;)

Well, I tried it some minutes ago with the new development-driver
(jdbc7.2dev-1.2.jar) and my 7.1.3 database (using additional
"?compatible=7.1" to the connect-url) and the lod oid-style. It seemed
to work. I will make some more tests, but so far I did not experience
any problem...

bxe Miq
--
 **       Mihael Vrbanec    ---   Uni Karlsruhe       **
***              eMail:   miqster@gmx.net             ***