Re: TM format can mix encodings in to_char() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: TM format can mix encodings in to_char()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> Test above works as expected with the patch, see attached.  This is from
> jacana.

Great, thanks for checking!

> LMK if you want more tests run before I blow the test instance away

Can't think of anything else.

It'd be nice if we could cover stuff like this in the regression tests,
but I'm not sure how, seeing that the locale names are platform-dependent
and the overall behavior will also depend on the database encoding ...