RE: Any community members in Phoenix, AZ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Will LaShell
Subject RE: Any community members in Phoenix, AZ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Josh,

I'm out in the southeast valley (Chandler / Gilbert)  as well.  We can likely help with the facilities portion. Hit me
upas well!

(Probably should change my email address to my company email)

Sincerely,

Will LaShell

-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua D. Drake [mailto:jd@commandprompt.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 4:14 PM
To: pgsql-general@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Any community members in Phoenix, AZ?

Folks,

We have a Postgres meetup we have been trying to get off the ground in
Phoenix:

https://www.meetup.com/Phoenix-Postgres/

We could use some help with facilities and speakers. Do we have any locals down there on this list? It would be great
toget a team together to help with this newer meetup. We are having lots of success with organization of multiple
groupsbut boots on the ground is always the hardest of the variables to solve for.

Thanks,

JD

PostgreSQL centered full stack support, consulting and development.
Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://postgresconf.org
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****