Re: [bug] Logical Decoding of relation rewrite with toast does not reset toast_hash - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Drouvot, Bertrand
Subject Re: [bug] Logical Decoding of relation rewrite with toast does not reset toast_hash
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 8/23/21 12:02 PM, Amit Kapila wrote:
> CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you
canconfirm the sender and know the content is safe.

> On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 8:09 PM Drouvot, Bertrand <bdrouvot@amazon.com> wrote:
>> Hi,

>> I've updated the comment and prepared the back patch versions:
>>
> I have verified and all your patches look good to me. I'll push and
> backpatch this by Wednesday unless there are more comments.

I just saw that the patch has been committed.

Thanks for your help and time on this.

I'll mark the corresponding commitfest entry as "Committed".

Thanks

Bertrand