Re: pgsql: Save calculated transitionSpace in Agg node. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: pgsql: Save calculated transitionSpace in Agg node.
Date
List pgsql-committers
> Jeff Davis <jdavis@postgresql.org> writes:
> > Save calculated transitionSpace in Agg node.
>
> Surely this patch is a few bricks shy of a load.  Don't you need
> copyfuncs/readfuncs/outfuncs support, for starters?

Sorry, I will fix it.

I was looking at whether changes to copyfuncs (etc.) should also cause
a catversion bump, and it seems inconsistent. Commit 9ce77d75 does, but
6ef77cf4 does not. Any particular rules around that? Not terribly
important as the catversion was just bumped anyway; just curious.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis