Re: pgsql: Add compat file for dynamically loading the functions that MinGW - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: pgsql: Add compat file for dynamically loading the functions that MinGW
Date
List pgsql-committers
Hi.

> Grumble. This works perfectly fine on all three mingw installs I've
> tested, as well as on all the buildfarm members.
>
> What version of mingw is this? Are you by any chance on a *really* old one?
>
> Do those defines exist in the mingw include files on this one?

Ahh, Yes.
I use version this.

msys-1.0.10
mingw-runtime-3.9
mingw-gcc-3.4.5

Sure, it is not defined.(WT_EXECUTEONLYONCE')..:-(
It seems that a new version is needed shortly.
Which do you recommend?

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito