Best Practice for Address storage. - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Daniel Staal
Subject Best Practice for Address storage.
Date
List pgsql-novice
I'm working on a new system that will (hopefully) need to store addresses
for people from anywhere in the world.  The system's still in the design
stage, and I was wondering if anyone had ideas for a best-practice on how
to store those addresses.

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.