GRANT question - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Együd Csaba
Subject GRANT question
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,
As a superuser I created a normal user:

    CREATE USER probauser NOCREATEDB NOCREATEUSER;
    ALTER GROUP eden_users ADD USER probauser;

a function:

    CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION edenproc_usesysid(text)
      RETURNS int4 AS .........
    -- Note that the owner of this function is the superuser.

I added the EXECUTE grant for a function to the probauser:

    GRANT EXECUTE ON FUNCTION edenproc_usesysid(text) TO probauser;

And then tried to run the function:

# select edenproc_usesysid('probauser');
ERROR:  function edenproc_usesysid(text) does not exist
HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You may need
to add explicit type casts.

Certainly as the superuser I can run the function... What's missing more???

Thank you,
  -- Csaba Együd