RE: can not move to next line on Query Editor/pgAdmin4 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From SB Lee
Subject RE: can not move to next line on Query Editor/pgAdmin4
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi Aditya,

How can I open the pgAdmin4 on Chrome? Could you please let me know to try it.

Regards,

SB

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 6:40 PM
To: SB Lee <SB.Lee@onsemi.com>
Cc: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: can not move to next line on Query Editor/pgAdmin4

[External Email]: This email arrived from an external source - Please exercise caution when opening any attachments or clicking on links.

Hi,

The issue is already logged - https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/5588 and we're looking into it.

Meanwhile, could you please try on some other browser like Chrome or Firefox ?