Re: initdb failing: Invalid binary "/usr/bin/postgres"? - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From s0lao@netscape.net (S. L.)
Subject Re: initdb failing: Invalid binary "/usr/bin/postgres"?
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
[...]
>It worked... Don't know why the directory permissions
>would be wrong on a fresh Cygwin install though...

[...]

Could it be installing "only for the current user" ?
I mean either this is the way that sort of installation works, or "the current user" couldn't set the proper
permissions.

SLao

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with
Shop@Netscape!http://shopnow.netscape.com/