Upgrade Wizard - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Tom Haddon
Subject Upgrade Wizard
Date
List pgadmin-support
Is this still available, or is it now included as a bundle within PgAdmin? I don't actually use PgAdmin myself but had
writtenan article on using it to upgrade MS Access to PostgreSQL and had someone ask me where they can find it.

Thanks, Tom

---------------------------------------

Tom Haddon
Equilar, Inc.
1710 South Amphlett Boulevard
Suite 312
San Mateo, CA 94402
650-286-4528 (phone)
650-286-4513 (fax)
thaddon@equilar.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Equilar, Inc. and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.  If you
arenot the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this message is expressly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately at
650-286-4512. Internet and e-mail communications are Equilar's property and Equilar reserves the right to retrieve and
readany message created, sent and received.