pgadmin3 on macOS "Mojave" - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Bill Evans
Subject pgadmin3 on macOS "Mojave"
Date
Re: pgadmin3 on macOS "Mojave"
List pgadmin-support

Hello,

I recently upgraded my Mac to the latest version of macOS. Now, when I run pgadmin3, I get a message that it needs to be recompiled, apparently for 64bit.

Is there a plan to rebuild pgadmin3 for macOS Mojave?

I know you’re rather bullish on #4, but it still isn’t up the the usability and usefullness of pgadmin3. It would be great to have the working pgadmin rebuilt for 64 bits while we wait for #4 to mature.

(And, yes, pgadmin3 is indeed getting a bit long in the tooth, but it is still vastly more performant, and a much better UI than pgdamin4. #4 is pretty, though.)