PostgreSQL DBA Opportunity - Nashville, TN - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Matt Jones
Subject PostgreSQL DBA Opportunity - Nashville, TN
Date
List pgsql-jobs

Good morning. One of Nashville’s leading technology companies is searching for a talented and dedicated PostgreSQL DBA. They are ideally looking for a long term fit but can be flexible with the employment terms. They have a very competitive and attractive salary that can be offered and are looking to interview and hire this person ASAP. Attached is the job description. Please respond with resume if interested.

Best Regards,

Matt Jones

Recruiter
Internal Data Resources, Inc. (IDR)
One Lakeview Place
25 Century Blvd.
Suite 410
Nashville, TN 37214
Office: 615-345-6350 ext. 204

Mobile: 615-512-7880
Fax: 615-775-9999

Our Mission: We Play to Win; Love to Live; Give Back; Become Legendary

IDR is a management and technology consulting organization dedicated to helping our clients effectively manage, execute and deliver business IT solutions.

Attachment