Re: Re[2]: Health warning: - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Renee
Subject Re: Re[2]: Health warning:
Date
List pgsql-novice
Whether the person who posted this message is still on the list or not, I want to reiterate to everyone: As a community we don’t tolerate personal attacks. The person who sent this email has been guided in the past few days about community expectations for criticism.

The postgres community code of conduct provides further guidance here (https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/coc/), please note this section of it:

We encourage thoughtful, constructive discussion of the software and this community, their current state, and possible directions for development. The focus of our discussions should be the code and related technology, community projects, and infrastructure.

Personal attacks and negative comments on personal characteristics are unacceptable, and will not be permitted. Examples of personal characteristics include, but are not limited to age, race, national origin or ancestry, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.

Thank you,
Renee