Re: conchuela timeouts since 2021-10-09 system upgrade - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andrey Borodin
Subject Re: conchuela timeouts since 2021-10-09 system upgrade
Date
List pgsql-bugs

> 14 нояб. 2021 г., в 05:09, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> написал(а):

>>> Uh, sorry, this problem fell out of my attention somehow. I'll try to do something with 10 and 11 this or next
week.

>> I've adapted 7f580aa to functionality of REL_11 using "\if 0 = :client_id" metacommand.
>> I really do not like idea of supporting background_pgbench() in older branches without counterpart in newer
branches.
>> But so far I didn't come up with some clever mutex idea for REL_10.
>
> That's a reasonable sentiment, but removing background_pgbench() isn't going
> to fix 017_shm.pl.  I'm not enthusiastic about any fix that repairs
> src/bin/pgbench without repairing 017_shm.pl.  I'm okay with skipping affected
> test files on dragonfly >= 6 if you decide to cease figuring out how to make
> them pass like the others do.

Let's skip these tests. How this can be accomplished?
Should we mute only 022_cic.pl, 023_cic_2pc.pl, and 017_shm.pl? Or everything that calls harness->finish?

I've sent some diagnostics info to Thomas offlist, but I do not understand how it can be used...

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.