Text-Varchar Truncation via ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From JPTrue@aol.com
Subject Text-Varchar Truncation via ODBC
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hello,
I am using a variety of programs to attach to a PostGreSQL database via ODBC, including MS Access 2000 and MS DTS 7.0.

Any column in my PostGreSQL database with a datatype of TEXT of VARCHAR(n) is limiting/truncating INSERTed or UPDATEd
datato ~255 characters.
I have tested and tried all variations of TEXT and VARCHAR(n) in my PostGreSQL database.
In addition, I have tried modifying all settings in the ODBC driver ( I am using version 7.02.00.02).

Any ideas, hints, or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff